** 31 User Comments and Feedback **
With summer around the corner, men and women everywhere are working hard to build their perfect physique. Unfortunately, many companies are using this time to sell diet and exercise programs that promise a lot but deliver very little.
You can’t throw away your time and money trying out all of these bogus programs, so what do you do? Well, the 21 Day Fix program from Autumn Calabrese promises to give you a ‘beach ready body’ in just 3 weeks, which sounds tempting but hard to believe. This is why i decided to write a detailed review of the program to help you with your choice.
At the end of this article, if you believe that 21 Day Fix is right for you, i will provide you with a special link to the official website where you can get a serious discount and some free bonuses. Enjoy!
The 21 Day Fix Workout Program
Below is the 21 Day Fix workout schedule:
The 21 Day Fix program comes with 2 DVDs which hold a total of 6 workouts. Each of these workouts is designed to ensure that you experience massive calorie burn in a 30 minute session. The workouts are all unique, and they focus on different aspects of your body for maximum fitness benefits.
One of the best features of 21 Day Fix is the modifier, who takes into account your fitness level and your injury status (a modifier is an onscreen instructor who performs a low intensity version of each workout). This ensures that you are comfortable and safe throughout your routines.
During the first 2 weeks of the program you will be taking part in one workout per day, however, during the last week of the program you have the opportunity to take part in a doubles workout (1 workout in the morning and 1 workout in the evening).
Description of the workouts:
- Total Body Cardio Fix: Elevates your heart rate and improves your metabolism, resulting in lasting weight loss advantages.
- Upper Fix: Targets your back, chest, shoulders, abs, and arms, for a sculpted upper body.
- Lower Fix: Targets your thighs, butt, and calves.
- Pilates Fix: Sculpts your torso and tones your butt, hips, and thighs, through core strength exercises.
- Cardio Fix: Heightens your cardio exercise for improved cardio performance.
- Yoga Fix: Increases flexibility and tones your muscles.
Each of these workouts has been carefully crafted to give you a stimulating and enjoyable workout experience.
21 Day Fix Eating Plan
Unlike most nutritional programs which put you on a strict diet, 21 Day Fix uses a portion control system to ensure optimized health benefits. This precise portion control system uses a color coded system of containers for food and a Shakeology shaker cup for drinks.
Say goodbye to counting and measuring calories! With the 21 Day Fix eating plan you can eat as much food as can fit into the container while still losing weight.
- Green container for vegetables
- Purple container for fruits
- Red container for proteins
- Yellow container for carbs
- Blue container for healthy fats and cheeses
- 2 Orange containers for seeds and dressings
- Shakeology cup for drinks
Meal Plan Tips and Tricks
- The 21 Day Fix eating plan will show you how to determine your caloric intake (target calories), so that you know how many color coded containers you will be using on a daily basis. Use this simple calculation to find out your target calories:
- Once you know your target calories, you can determine the precise number of containers and teaspoons (nut butter, oils, seed butter) allocated to you on a daily basis. As you can see from the table below, you will fall into one of 4 target calorie groups:
- If your target calories are below 1200, then you will be in the 1200-1499 group. If your target calories are above 2300, then you will be in the 2100-2300 group.
- The simplicity of this program is amazing. You don’t have to count the calories of your food, instead, just fill up the containers with the corresponding food group.
P.S. There is a food list that comes with the program which outlines the most nutritious food in each food group. Use this to make your meal planning easier.
- The portion control system in 21 Day Fix is not restrictive; allowing you to comfortably develop a healthy lifestyle that you can maintain after the program is done.
- Meal planning is very flexible, and you can consume your containers in the manner of your choice throughout the day. However, it is advised for you to consume 6 small meals (2 hours apart) or 3 large meals and 2-3 snacks each day.
- When it comes to drinks, you can consume soy milk, coconut milk, coconut water, almond milk, and fruit juice 3 times a week. However, each of these drinks is equivalent to a yellow container.
- Coffee and tea is allowed in the program, and drinking loads of water is advised.
- If you feel hungry during the day add an extra green container, as it is unlikely that you will overindulge in veggies.
21 Day Fix Review – Conclusion
Portion control, nutritious meals, and highly effective 30-minute workouts; 21 Day Fix is definitely an incredible program. This simple yet valuable program has been designed to promote a healthy lifestyle, while guaranteeing amazing weight loss benefits along the way. See below for users who shared their awesome results:
The 21 Day Fix comes with a 30-day Money Back Guarantee, it means that even if you can’t get the desired results after 21 days you will still have time to return it back for a full refund. This let’s you know that beachbody and autumn are very serious about this program and that it actually works. This is the main reason why the 21 Day Fix is Blowing Up Online actually.
Plus, there’s a special promotion going on the official website (see the link below) where you can get the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan (with a Restaurant guide), Post-FIX Maintenance Guide (to help you keep the weight off), Dirty 30 Workout, 3 Day Quick Fix and 24/7 Online Support for free!